THAT SECOND GIF.
CAN WE JUST SAY THAT STILES’ UNNECESSARY VIOLENCE BONERS ARE REAL AND BE DONE WITH IT BECAUSE THAT IS A “YOU JUST MADE IT INTO THE SPANK BANK AND I AM GONNA MAKE A HELLUVA DEPOSIT” LOOK.
i don’t even ship this like at all but that is a thing that happened
did some research and it’s from “Syrup,” which looks to be a movie that came out this year. also it’s on netflix.
1. I like the way my brain works - it’s a wickedly twisted thing, but still.2. I like my optimism and positivity.
3. I like my knowledge of English.
4. I like that I’m a fiercely loyal person.
5. I like my skin tone, the colour of my eyes and my hair.
i’m sure this happened at least once
I’m not saying I want to be a dragon.
but if the opportunity came up to have wings and a tail implanted along with the ability to breathe fire, I’d take it.
I think the thing people don’t realize with that bullshit “well not all guys are dangerous, you should give them a chance” or what the fuck ever is like
if i had a plate of cookies and i was like yeah, a few of them have laxatives in them and one’s got cyanide in there, BUT THEY’RE NOT ALL LIKE THAT
you’re probably not gonna take a fucking cookie
drying ink: continued; a second playlist for writers who need a little inspiration
1. Do You Recall - Royal Wood // 2. Is There A Ghost - Band of Horses // 3. You’re a Wolf - Sea Wolf // 3. And The World Was Gone - Snow Ghosts // 4. Death’s Song - City and Colour // 5. Weighty Ghost - Wintersleep // 6. The Beat Stuff - Hannah Georgas // 7. Medicine - Daughter // 8. The Draw - Bastille // 9. No Light, No Light - Florence + The Machine //10. Ghosting - Freelance Whales // 11. Whatever You Like - Anya Marina // 12. Bluebird - Christina Perri // 13. All I Need - AWOLNATION // 14. One Day Like This - Elbow // 15. The Minnow and the Trout - A Fine Frenzy
#okay#so in one little exchange#edmund shuts down miraz’s attempt to patronize him#corrects his knowledge#states that he is king and thus miraz’s equal#makes a witty joke about his title of the Just that sails right over miraz’s head#humbly affirms peter’s higher authority#and finishes off by making miraz look like an idiot#in under a minute he reverses and takes control of the entire discussion#as easily and casually as if he’s having a chat with reepicheep#lewis says that he was the diplomat-king#and my headcanon is that he was head of narnian espionage as well#because look at this boy#how he dances with words#how he masters men three times his age#and tell me he wouldn’t be absolutely LETHAL
that’s my boy.